PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
This website is owned and operated by Lakshmi T R .
The term ‘Kitchentoweb’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) in this website, its content and design are owned by or licensed to Kitchentoweb.
- You may make a temporary copy of part or this entire website for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a copy for personal use.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website except with Kitchentoweb 's prior written consent or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
- All trademarks, trade names, service marks and other product and service names and logos on this website are owned by or licensed to Kitchentoweb and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Where possible, care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, Kitchentoweb cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained on the website. You should make your own enquiries before making decisions concerning your interests.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kitchentoweb takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Amazon Associates Program
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Linked/third party websites
- This website may contain links to third party websites which are not under the control of Kitchentoweb. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by Kitchentoweb of the websites or the products or services provided in them. Nor does Kitchentoweb endorse, approve or recommend the owners or operators of the linked websites.
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without the prior written consent of Kitchentoweb.
- This website uses “cookie” technology to assist in identifying registered users and delivering content specific to your interest. A cookie is a small data file that is stored in the computer's hard drive the first time a computer visits a particular website. A cookie will allow a web site to recognise the computer used to access the web site. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this website, and the websites visited just before and just after this website.
- If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie you should disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. Your Internet Service Provider may be able to assist you with this. However, disabling cookies may affect the ability to use this website.
We are using Disqus platform for comments section.The Disqus comment system is a service offered by the DISQUS, Inc., 301 Howard St, Floor 3 San Francisco, California- 94105, USA.The views which are expressed in the comments areas are not our views or opinions.We accept no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments areas, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material.You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.We may reject or remove any comment at any time, with or without notice to you.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any comments, messages, images or links that you post at this blog.
- You must not impersonate anyone else or falsely state or suggest that you have an affiliation with a person or association.
- You must not post personal information about others.
- Prior to submitting your comments, please ensure that you check your facts.
- Posting of confidential information belonging to third parties is prohibited.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and requests for money are prohibited and will be deleted.
- Comments must not contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening harassing or defamatory towards any person, whether they are a user of this blog or not.
- Do not post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, working status or political affiliation.
- You may not use this blog to post any material or links to any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise in violation of the law.
- You must not post or link to any material that contains any information about any person under the age of 18.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your access to and use of this website is at your own risk.
- this website is provided on an 'as is' basis and Kitchentoweb does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the website, including the correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the website or that security of the website will not be breached.
- Kitchentoweb disclaims all warranties and guarantees that the website and its content or any linked websites:
- will be free from errors, interruptions to the use of the website, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs or similar components.
- will not interfere with or damage your computer systems.
- will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Kitchentoweb will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, losses, costs or expenses or lost profit, resulting from any use or misuse of this website or the information contained on this website.
Your use of this site shall be governed by Indian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.